Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ready to jump in the madness again

I am ready to really start coaching basketball again. My schedule at work is finally good enough to give me the nights to devote to practices. I applied for a college coaching job and hope to get a bit of a look, if not it'll be coaching rep teams and wait for the next job to come available.


So starting tomorrow I'm on holiday for a week. I'm not going anywhere for the week, sadly I don't have enough money saved to really vacation. My wife's birthday is tomorrow and I need to figure out a gift for her in the next 24hrs.

During my week off I'm planning on hitting the gym and diet and try to drop some weight while getting into a workout routine. My youngest daughter goes to kindergarten in the afternoon so after I drop my oldest daughter at her school bus in the morning I'm going to head to the YMCA and get in a solid 2hr workout.

I'm looking to have a Biggest loser week 1. I'll track my food all week and see if I can get into summer shape by the end of May.

Gonna be a painful week, wish me luck!

No comments: