Saturday, September 27, 2008

In this my 33rd year...

So I've made it to 33. Today is my Birthday. I haven't done anything special, my wife and kids made me breakfast, but I have to work today.

It's raining which kinda sucks. Mostly I'm thinking of my big plans and goals for the next year. I'm hoping to make 33 a big breakthrough year in my life, where I acomplish things that really define the next five to ten years.

After I finish my probation period at my work, November 25th, I'm going to buy a new computer through a workplace loan. I'm also going take advantage of career planning area of my work and apply to have them pay for the remainder of the courses on my university degree. I have also been trying to maintain a regular exercise regiment so I can be in great shape and look good.

All and all just trying to keep pushing and not just settle into a day-to-day blah.

We'll see how I do.

No comments: