Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vacation was too long ago!

So it's been a month since I was on vacation and I do wish I was still there.

I went to my friend Tyler's wedding in Masset, BC. I was only gone for six days, but it was a wonderful time.

Everyone who came helped prepare the wedding and reception sites. It was cool to see everyone lend a hand rather than just show up. I felt much more involved with it all.

The wedding was a beautiful outdoor ceremony in a forested area by a beach that the couple now own and will be building a home on.

The weather went great for that day and the food was served at the wedding location. The reception back at hall in town was really more of a dance.

I met lots of people that I have wanted to stay in touch with, but I'm gonna need to find out their e-mail, telephone numbers and stuff. Apparently everyone's not on facebook! Go figure.

So if your out there:

Gloria I miss your sarcasm, and didn't touch the moss!

Tom we have many more beers to drink and trees to see. Hope to visit you on the east coast soon.

Dana Bellis (check out one of her old blogs in my links) you are perhaps the person I clicked with best while there. I hope to hear from you soon about life as a student in Finland or on your other worldly travels. Hope yoi never lose that Haida woman charm!

Finally to Tyler and Carrie Anne Bellis I wish you guys all the best. I was really happy to come to your wedding and hope to see you soon.

No comments: