Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Working out is hard to do!

So finally after two weeks on my new work shift I was able to fit in a workout on my lunch break.
On my old schedule I fit in workouts everyday at break time, but I don't have breaks where the fitness room is for this eight weeks of work and I'm a little frustrated with that. I am getting in some jogging instead, but it's just not the same.

I got out to play some basketball at the new Cassie Campbell Community Centre ( The CCCC) here in Brampton. First time in weeks that I've played, felt good though even if I was a little stiff after.

It is cool to go into a building named after someone that went to the same highschool as you! North Park alumni, 'Go Vikes! Orange Crush!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on Alan - keep posting and thanks for reading up on me!