Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Run around day

So today is a crazy run around day. I went to pick up my car this morning and it was not ready.

Then I gave my father a ride to the doctors. I wish he would get afternoon appointments because I'm tired of getting up in the morning after coming off a night shift.

After that I finally picked up my car and had them gouge my wallet.

Off to my bankruptcy trustee next to see how my bankruptcy is going to finish. My trustee has made a complete mess of my bankruptcy that includes losing my tax info, setting meetings past due dates, and constantly changing the cost price of the bankruptcy. I have a court date in two days and they told me today that I owe them more money, based on information that I provided to them eight months ago. On top of that at my last meeting with the owner of the company in August I was told that I had one final small payment left and that would be it. I am really pissed off at these constant screw ups on their end.

All and all this has been a miserable day.

No comments: