Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The worst Podcast I have ever heard

So I enjoy listening to podcasts. I listen to several. A lot of them are CBC podcasts like Spark, The age of Persausion, and Search Engine. These are great, but all professionally produced by Canada's Largest Broadcaster. I listen to ESPN podcasts on various sports.

I also listen to basketball podcats: Celticscast and TheBasketballJones. These two podcasts particularly impress me because they have decent if not excellent production and knowledgable hosts.

So I don't understand the aweful show 'Talking Basketball'. I find the show just badly produced: no background music; bad volume control on the three hosts mics and computers.

The hosts kill me, not knowing names of players, heavy breathing into the mic, one didn't even watch the Raptors games to discuss them. I find it really frustrating to listen to, so I'm cancelling that podcast!

No comments: