Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back to Back Yeah!

I went and watched the local college womens basketball team, Sheridan College, win the Ontario Championships yesterday. It was a nice victory over Seneca College, who had been undefeated in their regular season. I had helped out with Sheridan over the last few years and my daughter, Daniella, goes to summer basketball camp there so we were happy for the team. This is back-to-back championships for them, so hopefully they will have good showing at the national championships.

It makes me even more interested in getting back into some coaching, I figure I can make enough time for one basketball thing next year. I was listening to a podcast last week about taking advantage of every basketball opportunity that comes ones way, it really applies to all things. I'm really gonna look around and focus on seizing opportunities that are around me. I think I like being busy better than being idle anyhow.

No comments: