Thursday, March 5, 2009

Buying stuff on credit

So I finally have gotten into some new credit and bought a vehicle. I bought a Suzuki Grand Vitara. I think I may have paid a bit too much for it, and got a really bad interest rate, but at least I got a decent working car. Given that I'm coming off some really bad credit I was expecting to get a bad rate, but I had hoped to get a car for a good price since the market is down. I guess if I wanted a cheaper car I should have bought north american and stayed away from all-wheel drive. It's not an entry level car so I'm happy enough with it. I'm nervous about getting back into loans and payments. I think I will just work overtime at work until I feel better about paying the bills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're going to kill yourself working overtime to pay for a car that you can afford, but you just want to feel better about the fact that you can afford it? Sure, that makes perfect sense! :P

Enjoy the vehicle, don't worry about the payments, spend your free time with the girls rather than at work, and don't keep trying to work yourself to death because it isn't going to help anyone. And so ends my lecture for the day.